Monday, December 19, 2005
speaking in codes
Is it more entertaining to watch Batman speak French or Spanish? Well according to Is, my good buddy and resident mitch, it’s suppose to be better to get a DVD from the source of origin. Yeah right, Is. Naz and I still think as Asians, hearing Batman spout his flowery lines in Tagalog, brings the man closer to home. *ohmigosh* Just realized I’ve fulfilled Is’ and Naz’s greatest nightmare. I’m finally bitching about them on cyberspace. In an obscure corner of the vast wonderment of bits and bytes. And guess who started it all eh? The dear boy who couldn’t settle for anything less than Code 1 and we spent so much time in HMV that us girls made friends with a really nice employee there. Men. And they think we spend too much time and money shopping. Dump them in an electronic playground like HMV or the Sony Ericsson store and watch them go gaga. Their eyes widen in amazement and suddenly, their normally rational mind goes blank with the plethora of choices as they pace up and down the huge store. Highly entertaining I must say. Just make sure there’s great music playing and a comfy sofa somewhere out of their way. And all this for Code 1. I’ll do Code 9 anytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment