I know I haven’t been writing much lately. Correction. I haven’t been typing in cyberspace. As for writing, I’ve been doing lots of that. More precisely, scribbling. Adorning smudged illegible scraps of paper with reds, purples, greens and blues. Someone once said that the English Language is a never-ending wealth of knowledge. I beg to differ. Last week, I suddenly ran out of words. Literally and metaphorically. Nothing rolled off my tongue nor from my head. A big slate of white. Somehow, unfortunately, they all seemed to want to take a holiday at the same time. But yesterday, I realized that sometimes you don’t have to say a lot to mean a lot.
I ate an ice-cream with Ju yesterday. Sitting on my kitchen floor, I actually realized that I love the little boy. Not just as a fun lil’ plaything that is growing up really fast but I actually really love him. And on a subconscious level, I think I finally mean something to him as well.
I heard this once –
“You can’t change the family you’re born into but you sure can make one for yourself”
Life is indeed peculiar and I’m relishing every moment of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment