Time is such a fleeting transient unfathomable thing. It’s so precious and so is the value of our lives. Life is so short and there are a million and one things that needs to be done. I want to do so much and see even more. Many people complain of the lack of time in each and every day. 24 hours is so little time. There should be more hours! And yet, I marvel at the wondrous wisdom of my Almighty God for only placing 24 hours in a day, 365 days in a year. Only with scarcity will we start to appreciate and savor. I have learnt to be content with my lot. If I can’t finish things today, I’ll do it tomorrow. Not because there will be more time tomorrow or even a tomorrow for me but because I have done my best for today and it’s time to rest for the day.
Do not worry for tomorrow for tomorrow will worry for itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment