Monday, January 23, 2006

mary martha

It’s been a pseudo week and I’ve mugging through.

Was at a wedding yesterday. A good friend’s. And I met a lot of people. People that saw me through my growing years. And suddenly I realized that that we’ve changed. There are more strands of white hair. More wrinkles and laugh lines. We’ve all grown older. And with another year full of hours and days comes another year of worries, problems, targets and goals. When will this vicious cycle ever end? When we decide to let go of our tenacious grip of our perceived and presumed reality and let what was designed to be run its course. Only then will we finally get to savour the days of our life to its fullest potential. The way it was originally created to be. In today’s society, there are more Marthas then Marys.

I want to be a Mary Martha.

Is it an impossible? Not with my God.

No comments: