I didn’t ask to be perfect. I didn’t ask for things to come my way. I didn’t ask for situations to happen. But why when things go all topsy-turvy, everyone looks for me for answers. I don’t know everything. I can’t fix everything. Why can’t people just stop looking for me for solutions to problems I didn’t create in the first place? Whenever did I become the all knowing fix-it person? Somewhere along the line, it’s become unfathomable for me to fail. To screw up. I’m not perfect you know. I’m still only human. A little one for that matter. An inexperienced one to boot. I didn’t ask to be ‘smart’ or rational. I was made to become that way. Didn’t anyone realize that I didn’t really have a choice in that matter? I can’t remember ever having a chance to whine, stomp around the place and throw massive tantrums. Every tear I’ve shed was most probably recycled back into my system. But frankly, one can only hold so much in before finally caving. sometimes, I think my shoulders ache out of pure exhaustion of an emotional level more than a physical kind. Can I for once be the person strewing the pieces around the place? Can I just sit here and not have any answers to give?
Can I finally just be at a loss at what to do?
Can I? May I?
No comments:
Post a Comment